Any kind of morphometric measurements (for morphology, vitality, DNA
We also offer other solutions like Diff-quick or Eosine Nigrosine
Following the WHO recommendation we
The expected results are obtained after 10 steps and about 3 minutes.
The kit includes not only the
|The protocol to folow|
1. Prepare a 5µL of sample.
2. Attach with fixative spray and air dry.
3. Hydrate the smear with runing water for one minute.
4. Insert it for 45 seconds in dye solution 1.
5. Wash in buffer for 30 seconds.
6. Insert it for 30 seconds in deshydratation solution.
7. In sert it for 45 seconds in the dye solution 2.
8. Wash in buffer for 30 seconds.
9. Insert it for 30 seconds in the dehydratation solution and air dry.
10. Add xylene and prepare for analysis.