A cookie is a small text file stored on your browser each time you visit a website. Cookies are designed to allow the website to recognise its users on subsequent visits. Cookies store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, social network links, user account access, etc. Cookies are used to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs and without which the services offered by the website would be considerably reduced. If you require any further information as to what cookies are, what they store, how to erase them, deactivate them, etc., please use this link
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
In accordance with the Spanish Data Protection Agency cookie usage is outlined in order to keep you as informed as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: to guarantee user comments are from humans and not automated applications, hence avoiding spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: storing cookiesto generate statistics with regards to the traffic and amount of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to Google using this personal information. For this reason, any rights you may wish to exercise with regards to this need to be addressed directly to Google.
- Social networks: all social networks use their own cookiesto enable you to click on buttons such as I like or Share.
DEACTIVATING OR DELETING COOKIES
At any given moment you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. This can be done in different ways and depending on your browser. Here you can find an easy-to-use guide for the most commonly used browsers .
- Web browsers are tools for storing cookies. Cookiescan be deleted or deactivated on your browser. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect cookie usage on behalf of the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases cookiesneed to be installed in order that the decision not to accept them can remain in the browser’s memory.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookiesin servers located in the United States and is not allowed to share them with third parties, unless it is strictly necessary for the operating system or in the case of it being mandatory for legal reasons. According to Google, they do not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the EU Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection that is in accordance with European regulations. For further information regarding this please use this link. If you require information concerning how Google uses these cookies please use this link.
- For further information regarding this cookiepolicy do not hesitate to contact us using the contact section.