Obtain the most complete report in just one click
ISAS Lab ® is a system for analyzing the quality of human semen in assisted reproduction techniques.
at 10x under negative phase contrast
at bright field 40x, following WHO and
VERIFICATIONS AND QUALITY CONTROLS
(intra-analyst and inter-analyst precision, determination of counting error and uncertainty, monitoring of monthly averages)
- Color CMOS camera
- Image sensor: 1/2″ CMOS Color
- Resolution: 1280×1024, 8/10 bits per pixel
- Framerate: up to 120 fps
- Dimensions: 50 (rounded) x 26.2 mm
- Power consumption: 1.3 Watt
- Lens mount: C Mount
- Image data interface: USB 3.0
- Trinocular microscope.
- Tension protector to homogenize the fluctuations of the light and to extend the lifeof the led.
- Power supply 110/220V, 50/60Hz, 5W.
- LED lamp 4W (equivalent to 50W halogen lamp)
- Heated stage system
- Negative and positive Phase contrast
- Quintuple revolver nosepiece
- Reflected Fluorecence Attachment for vitality module or motility and concentration using Hoechst