Isaspsus, to analyse Swine Semen
Artificial animal insemination currently has effective methods that multiply the chances of new members developing. One of them is the Isaspsus method, with the analysis of the semen of pigs is not only a simple act but allows to obtain a lot of data about their quality and possibilities of reproduction.
Isaspsus Method to analyze swine semen, is a quiality meassuring system with which you want to know its composition and calibrate its quality before being used in the insemination processes of females.
This system is based on a new concept with which sperm selection is carried out. A methodology based on simultaneous analysis of mobility and cell-by-cell morphology. And all of this analyzing thousands of sperm per second.
The parameters that allow to identify and know the Isaspsus method are the following:
- The total number of sperm (per milliliter and per ejaculate).
- The progressive movement of all of them (per milliliter and by ejaculate).
- The morphology of the sperm tail (per milliliter and by ejaculate).
- Total useful sperm (per milliliter, by ejaculate and per dose).
- Tail abnormalities.
- Cytoplasmic drops.
This method allows seminal dose production to be significantly increased by up to 40%. However, it is not the only advantage as it presents many others such as the following:
- Calculate precise doses that we need in each case.
- Develop real-time, non-dying morphometry detection.
- Be able to recognize cytoplasmic drops.
- Develop tail analysis
- Definition of the useful sperm in each sample.
- We can save images and results to the database we handle.
- We can repeat the function every day, every month, or annually; and even do it on samples of the same animal
- We can get reports in Excel to visualize the data more clearly.
The Isaspsus method consists of the following elements to perform its function:
- A Proiser M13-ON camera. This is a color camera, with a 1/2″ image sensor; resolution of 1280-1024, or what is the same as 8/10 bits per pixel; allowing you to offer frames up to 120 frames per second; Which consumes 1.3 watts and features a C lens mount.
- An UB 203i microscope. It is a tri-ocular model, with voltage protector to homogenize the fluctuations of light and prolong the life of the LED; with a heating plate system; negative phase contrast; quintuple revolver; and reflected fluorescence accessory for the vitality or motility module; concentration using Hoechst.
- A 22-inch Lenovo monitor, 4 Gigs capacity, a 500-mega hard drive, running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.
A winning team with which you will not miss a detail of your animal semen samples, being able to shuffle a greater number of data that participate in the reproductive process. Which greatly multiplies your chances of success.
In addition, the cell of each sample is amplified by hovering the mouse over. And colors and shapes make the difference from the sperm found under the microscope.
If you are interested in purchasing the Isaspsus method, do not hesitate and contact us In Proiser we have everything you need and much more. Remember that we are a company that generates innovative solutions that lead to great improvements in sperm analysis procedures. This saves significant time in obtaining data on sperm mobility, sperm motility, sperm morphology or sperm concentration.
So if you want to know more about this method or many of our proposals, you only have to visit us. You won’t regret it!